Rupota Fabrics ltd is an export quality twill fabrics manufacturer and supplier in Bangladesh.Twill is a versatile fabric weave and it is characterized by its diagonal lines, which are created by an offset in the warp threads. Twill is popular because it is very durable and hides stains well, and it is used for jeans, chinos, furniture coverings, bags, and more.
Our regular twill construction
According to our experience we always maintain an inventory of various kinds of twill greige which are used regularly in Ready Made Garment Industry.
• 7×7/72×42-58”, GSM 380-390
• 10X7/72X42-58” GSM 300-305
• 10X10/72X42-58” GSM 275-280
• 16X12/108X56-58” GSM 250-255
• 20X16/128X60-58” GSM 230-235
• 20X20/108X58-58″ GSM 185-190
• 30X20/130X70-58” GSM 180-190
• 30X30/133X72-58” GSM 155-160
• 40X40/133X73-58” GSM 115-120
Benefits of using twill
Twill is characterized by the diagonal weave pattern on the face of the fabric, and there are plenty of benefits to using twill.
1. Durable: Twill fabric is very durable and can withstand a lot of wear, making it a great fabric for clothing and upholstery.
2. Opaque: Twill weave does not create a sheer quality, so all twill fabrics have great opacity, making them great for curtains, housewares, and clothing.
3. Shows few stains: The direction of pattern helps hide dirt and stains from view, so spills at home or on clothes are disguised more easily.
4. Shows few wrinkles and creases: Twill fabric doesn’t wrinkle very easily because of the thickness of the material.
Uses Of Twill Fabric
Twill is a durable and versatile fabric that is used for clothing, accessories, and home goods. Here are some popular items made from twill fabric.
• Denim. Jeans are probably the most omnipresent and popular use of the twill weave. Denim is usually woven from cotton or a cotton blend.
• Chinos. Cotton twill fabric makes chinos and khaki pants. The difference between chinos and jeans is in the weight of the fabric. Jeans are woven from heavier fibers, while chinos are lighter weight.
• Tweed, houndstooth, and herringbone fabric. Tweed and houndstooth are patterns created using several different color yarns in a twill weave. Herringbone can also be created using different colored yarns in a twill weave or with the save color yarns to create the directional design.
• Work clothing. The twill weave creates a very durable fabric, which is ideal for outdoor and industrial work clothes such as overalls and jumpsuits, that get a lot of hard wear.
• Upholstery. Many upholstery fabrics and home decor items are made using the twill weave, such as sofas, chairs, cushions, and curtains that usually need to withstand several years of repetitive use.
• Bed and bath linens. The twill weave allows for high thread counts, which makes it very popular for sheets, bedding, and towels. Higher thread count cotton fabrics are generally softer and wear well, which mak